'08 shed season

imnrut

Banned
Reaction score
I told Madmax I'd post a few pics of my findings from the last few weeks. All I know is my feet ache. Been having to go back to work to rest up.

This year my lab is doing much better finding bone on his own. I think last year he found one or two. This year he's found 5 or 6.

Attachments

imnrut

Banned
Reaction score
The match in the middle is my dogs first set. He walked one way around some tall brush as I went the other. I looked back and he was carrying 'brown gold'. I walked back over from where he came and there was the other side.
He gave up a match set in exchange for half a dog biscuit. Wasn't a fair trade but he gets to chew on the smaller sheds at home.

The second pic, on another day, he went "opher".

Attachments

imnrut

Banned
Reaction score
Last two pics... until next week.

Really enjoy everyone else's journals. Keep up the easter egg hunting.

Found One: hurry up and get that damn computer fixed. You're making us all anxious.

Attachments

deershed

Reaction score
Very Nice!!
Bet you got a lump in your throat when the dog brought those two antlers,that's Awesome!!

Kurtish

Reaction score
You've made quite a haul! Some really great finds and pics. The antler in the last ATL looks like it has a funky shape to it....I like them unique one's like that. Congrats to you on all of your sheds so far this season.

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
Very nice sheds your finding. Congrats to you and your dog.

Top Bottom