#1 CA archery blacktail (typical and non)

JNDEER

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can find out what the #1 is for California for typical and non? I have found #1 blacktail, but am unable to find what CA #1's are for blacktail deer.(those taken west of HWY 5)

thanks,
jndeer

Duknutz

Reaction score
I had Colemans #1 Typical horns (187 1/8) at my house before he had it mounted and what a friggin "Toad".Man what a nice buck.....someday....yeah! right...who am I kiddin!

SDHNTR

Reaction score
The houston bucks are mule deer, not blacktails.

JNDEER

Reaction score
I had Colemans #1 Typical horns (187 1/8) at my house before he had it mounted and what a friggin "Toad".Man what a nice buck.....someday....yeah! right...who am I kiddin!
The stories on him in this past months magazine said that both were taken on Public Land? That is quit an acheivement!

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
According to the author of the CA Game & Fish mag article, they are the #1's for "Eastern Blacktail" in his the authors record book, Ca Records of Big Game, which has never been published. They are the #1 typical mule deer and #2 non typical mule deer in the CBH records book, which uses the same scoring system as B&C and P&Y. Who cares!!! They are whoppers taken by a very humble bowhunter... on public land to boot. Congrats Coleman. Ed F

HeavyHorns

Reaction score
According to the author of the CA Game & Fish mag article, they are the #1's for "Eastern Blacktail" in his the authors record book, Ca Records of Big Game, which has never been published. They are the #1 typical mule deer and #2 non typical mule deer in the CBH records book, which uses the same scoring system as B&C and P&Y. Who cares!!! They are whoppers taken by a very humble bowhunter... on public land to boot. Congrats Coleman. Ed F

Speaking of humble. Got the new issue of Eastman's Bowhunting Journal today....nice picture Ed F. Another JHO member representing again in Eastman's. Nice Work! :rock on standing:
HH

Top Bottom