10/22 Trigger help

Huntndogs

Reaction score
Is there any way to improve the stock trigger on the 10/22? Or is the best option to spend the money for one of them pricey Volquartsen thingy's? I am also interested in a heavy barrel/stock combo....Is there anyone that I should stay away from?...

Thanks

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
All you need is a Volquartsen hammer that will drop the trigger pull down to about 3lbs. I'd stay away from the butler creek barrels really hit and miss with them.
E-mail me I can help you fix the other stuff. Most of it's really easy and can be done with hand tools.

WBH

Huntndogs

Reaction score
WBH, Thanks, My e-mail is down right now.....I think I still have your number.

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
I get home after about 3:30 most nights just don't call after 8pm 3am comes really fast.
You can e-mail me throw the siteif you don't have my number.
WBH

foulshot

Reaction score
Hey Eric, You interested in going to Project 2000 anytime after work this week?

Huntndogs

Reaction score
Zach- Thursday is a go at Miramar again if your interested....Going to be there with Jim (From last time) and should be meeting a couple of folks from my dog club (NAVHDA).

Eric, your also welcome if you'd like.....BTW, cant find the number. If I purchase the hammer, I'll just give you my trigger group and you can work some magic on it.

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
Huntndogs that works on the trigger group. I was thinking of going to the range this weekend or you can e-mail using the the e-mail system on this site it will get to me.

foulshot fridays is the best for me or weekends or the range.

WBH

foulshot

Reaction score
Mike, I'll see what I can do. My wife wants to go to Home Depot for one of those workshops. That starts at 6:30.

Eric, my weekend looks pretty busy but maybe Sunday afternoon? Ill call you later in the week. edit I just remembered that X and I are going to the Pads game on Sunday, so the weekend is out for me. Maybe next week or weekend.

JOSE A. MARINE

Reaction score
please go with the VQ hammer, as the TG 2000 is almost the same but $200.00 more expensive.

I found no diference by installing the hammer and by installing the TG.

if its a must for presicion, go to the kidd.

JOE

Latest Posts

Top Bottom