• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

For Sale 1986 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser

jhill528

Well the time has come for me to sell my best friend of 19 years. Due to an ankle injury I will no longer be able to enjoy my 1986 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser. She's got 218,787 miles, but the motor was completely rebuilt less than 60,000 miles ago. It has the Straight 6 engine, Limited Slip front Differential, 2" Body and Suspension lift, Old Man Emu Shocks, custom exhaust from the head back (larger diameter and rerouted out the side rather straight out the back), I had a new Carburetor and new Catalytic Converter installed in 2013, I installed a new Water Pump, new Triple Core Aluminum Champion Radiator in 2014, I just put a brand new Thermostat (wasn't running with one installed this last year), I rebuilt the Power Steering Pump in 2014 (it was leaking and I got tired of adding fluid), I also just installed a new Interstate Battery yesterday.

My dad first got this when I was eight, I am now twenty-seven. I have seen this vehicle do some amazing things. Growing up off-roading I was taught, "Paint doesn't make it run any better." This truck has some dents, some scratches and it's been used for what it was intended for. It has always been a reliable vehicle and it will continue to be for many years to come. I've got several more pictures for anyone interested. Thanks.

Asking $5,500 OBO

Johnathon Hill
(805) 297-0924

View attachment 84930View attachment 84931View attachment 84932View attachment 84933View attachment 84934View attachment 84935

Last edited:

Top Bottom