• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

1994 Los Angeles County Firearm Closure Map.

c_wisner

www.mappery.com/Los-Angeles-County-Firearms-Closure-Area-Map

Does anyone know where one physically exists?

The quality of the online version is so poor I can't make out borders and boundaries in a few key areas in Angeles National Forest. If I could track down a copy, even hanging on a wall in an office somewhere, I could mark my own maps off of it.

I assumed it was horribly outdated but I just spoke to a warden and it's the map he referred me to.

Thanks.

Revo2811

I've been looking for one for like 6 years. I met and old timer in d11 by Azusa dam. He had one and said a ranger gave to him. I've been to a lot of offices and they don't know what I'm talking about. Then they point me to a fire dept. there is one on line but it shows ver blurryhttps://www.google.com/search?q=map+los+angeles+fire+arms+closure&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=nimv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwib1vaS34LVAhVX32MKHbMkAtAQ_AUICigC&biw=375&bih=559#imgrc=JLY9rAOMq8ywWM:

c_wisner

Thanks man.
I'm new around here but I recognize you from some of the earlier threads about this map. Seems like it's a legend. The online one is good enough for a general idea, but I'd love to see one in person so I could get some details.
I'll give you a heads up if I find anything.

Top Bottom