1st Buck In Scrape Pics

Stickbow

Reaction score

davered1

Reaction score
Great pics.I think that  that is the best part of these cameras,you can set stuff up and just "see" what happens.

Good luck with the "big" one

gizz

Reaction score
That's a good series stickbow. He could've very well been a monster buck. Good pics nonetheless

StringShooter

Reaction score
Great shots Stickbow. We keep getting new and improved shots...thanks for sharing.

jayber

Reaction score
Yeah, way to go Stickbow.......nice series!!!  Look forward to seeing the BIG BOY!

bigmandude

Reaction score
great shots, and wasnt it much better to let the camera do the work than to sit there for 2 weeks only to find that tiny rack...

hmmm...wonder if Jayber would pass on this one.. lol

Stickbow

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

I keep telling myself he IS a big one....."in training"!!!  lol! (Of course in my area, he'll probably get shot during the gun season....lots of "Brown is Down" mentalities)

Actually, BigManDude- I found that scrape on Saturday while scouting and had the camera with me. The pics were taken the NEXT morning around 8:20 a.m....wish I could be that lucky hunting!

Oh well, if I have to shoot the big one first, THEN take his picture...so be it! I'll still be a happy hunter, and in the meantime I've got 3 cameras out there still trying 24/7!

One way or the other..........!

gtk

Reaction score
Absolutely 100 % awesome....  I bet you he's not the only buck using that scrape..

ONESHOT

Reaction score
Very nice pics.  Saw three bucks just like him together yesterday morning 30 yards away from my stand.  Decided to let them live.

Top Bottom