1st Camera a SUCCESS!

kerux

Reaction score
Well, it works!  I need to narrow the PIR as I got several pics of heads and butts, and I need to raise the camera to where the flash gets on the deer instead of the grass (because the pics are a bit dark and grainy) but all in all I am tickled, especially to see the good bucks on my lease!  THANKS ESPECIALLY TO DAVERED AND EVERYONE ELSE!  This is the BEST message board on the http://www... icest people, helpful, and so unselfish!  Making a bunch more Cameras right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Congrats on the cam and the pics.  Them big ones hids in the shadows even in the flash.  Makes you wonder how they know.

kerux

Reaction score
This stuff is so kool...  made another BETTER one last night!!  I'll post pics of my cameras later today.

shadow

Reaction score
Congradulations!!! Nice Buck too. I "weed eat" the area in front of my cam so that the grass doesn't effect the pics and I get to see the whole body.  Might try that.  Some folks here have also raised the cams up high getting a "looking down" type of a view and some of those look pretty cool too.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hey Kerux, sounds like you're hooked!  welcome to your new addiction :))

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Nice Pics! Now try to get some that aren't fenced in! :laffin-yellow:

kerux

Reaction score
You very funny... the deer aren't fenced in, only the feeder is.  But I will try to get some more.  I want to get some wild hogs.    

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics. Looks like some fine bucks. Good luck this fall.MC.

Advertisement

Top Bottom