• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

2 Bore Jones Underlever SxS "The Double Deuce"

CowboyCS

CowboyCS

No video update this week.

My Father is ill. He is in the final stages of a terminal illness. He was in the Hospital earlier this week, we are in the process of moving him into our home. We will be caring for him through what is remaining of his days. My wife is in nursing, so hopefully with her experience and the help of our two sons and myself we can provide him with a level of comfort and care that he wouldn't get at a nursing home or care facility.

There will be no video, since I didn't even work in my shop this week.

Colin

CowboyCS

myfriendis410

Very nice work, Colin. It's nice to see someone doing meticulous gun work; it only makes me feel inadequate when I am just checkering a stock for a friend......

CowboyCS

Thank You, I think you've shared some of your work with me and you have nothing to feel inadequte about.

Getting closer everyday now...

New Video:
http://stolzergunsmithing.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/2-bore-jones-underlever-black-powder-cartridge-side-by-side-rifle-the-double-deuce-part-39-engraving-rust-bluing-and-checkering/

http://stolzergunsmithing.wordpress.com/

I have family arriving from out of state today and they will be staying past the first of the year so that I can take my nephew hunting, so I may not post another video until after the first of the year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Colin

CowboyCS

Top Bottom