2 bucks

wapiti

Reaction score
I get lots of buck pics, but this is the best day pic I have of decent bucks.

VaHunter2873

Reaction score
Great pic of two nice bucks!! Looks like a real nice spread on the front one. Looks like you have a nice spot there!!

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
looks like there is a third deer behind the front one. great pic, nice bucks

MIdeerslayer

Reaction score
awesome pic of two very nice 10 pointers. yea ther is a third deer behind that front one

wapiti

Reaction score
The back buck is narrower, but heavier. I'd say both are probably 3.5 year olds. maybe shooters? Maybe next year?

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Wapiti,

That is one of the prettiest Pictures of a Buck close I have ever seen, what a greatt Picture. Im curious of the setting its in and always try to learn from a picture.

I see a heavy wooded area well back in the distance and a feld between that and these Bucks, BUT a few standing trees where this picture was captured, is this another heavy wooded lot and your setup on the edge looking out and across, or is it like an Island in and amogst the field?

Im curious to know, beuase I have often found a quality Buck will look to bed in an area such as an Island area.

VERY nice Pics, thanks for sharing

Dan

theck

Reaction score
Nice pictures. It shouldn't take me more than 3 or 4 hours to get there if you need help with those

wapiti

Reaction score
Dan,

The cam is on a fenceline on a trailcrossing. There is an alfalfa field 200 yards behind the cam, the grownup field is a fescue field converted to native warm season grass. The older deer are bedding in the tall weeds and prairie grass and working towards the alfalfa late in the day. The largest block of woods nearby is 15 acres. So every woodlot is an island. The deer like the tall weeds. So everyone stop mowing!

wapiti

Reaction score
Thanks. I hope to get a pic of them shedding. I've gotten 10 different buck pics on the cam, most at night.

Top Bottom