2002 Fawn Pic.

buckfever7

Reaction score
I changed the batteries on my "swamp" camera and was just walking around the tree to exit the timber when I noticed this little guy.

woodsman

Reaction score
COOL PIC thats awsome !:shocked-big-eyes:I'm hoping to get some pics soon.

(Edited by woodsman at 8:52 pm on May 30, 2002)

Zeke

Reaction score
Its wild how close you can get to the little guys.I walked up on one at my parents place once...checked him out for a couple of minutes..then I guess he couldnt stand me watching him anymore and he jumped about 3 feet straight up and tore off like a scalded dog. 'Bout made me crap my pants:hair raisin blue: What a rush!!!

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Great pic. Thanks for sharing. It must be cool to be that close to them. I would love to get a pic like that. Thanks. MC.

bat

Reaction score
buckfever7 that is one more clear picture.  Thanks for sharing all of those.  What kind of camera did you take the fawn picture with?  The Date feature as well as the background on it is extremely clear.  bat

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Very cute!!

That is one fine cam you have there buckfever7! That pic is just as crystal clear as you could possibly ask for!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
That's one way to get deer pix's ha ha

Looks like you got the 1st fawn pix this year, congrats...

Tinhorn

Arrowhead

Reaction score
That is a neat pic. Another guy from this board just got a pic of a fawn. I'll see if he's going to post it.

Thanks for sharing.

gtk

Reaction score
Who needs a trail-cam..   Just let buckfever7 walk around your place with his digital cam...

Nice Pic.....

buckfever7

Reaction score
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>Quote: from bat on 6:46 pm on May 30, 2002
buckfever7 that is one more clear picture.  Thanks for sharing all of those.  What kind of camera did you take the fawn picture with?  The Date feature as well as the background on it is extremely clear.  bat
<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

It is a Kodak DX3600 digital,  I carry it with me when I'm checking on my trail cams and take photos of rubs,  tracks,  etc... never expected to see a fawn.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Very nice picture.  That is really neat to get that close to one.

Top Bottom