2007 CBH Big Game Club record book

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
The latest edition of the record book is in the final stages. The book will be unveiled at the Big Game Club banquet in Jan 2007. This is your last chance to submit entries to get them into the book. The deadline is the end of July. There are several JHO members that are measurers and if that doesnt work, I'll hook you up with one that lives near you. I can almost guarantee you, if you have a quality field photo with your entry, I'll get your pic in the next book! Oh yeah, if you are not a CBH member, you get a free one years membership ($35) with your entry. Need more info? Ask away!! Ed F

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Cool. I really dig on that book. Cool stories and good info. And I know some real smokers will be added since the last edition.

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Yeah, we have at least half a dozen new state records since the last book!! I forgot to add that we need some more stories. Whatever stories you want to write about bowhunting in Ca (stabbing yourself in the leg, your first hog or deer with a bow...). Don't worry about writing skills, my wife can fix anything!! Ed F

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Lets see... I got one where I missed an easy shot at a 180" bomber buck of 10 lifetimes. Would have easily been top 3 CBH, but nobody wants to hear about a grown man crying like a little girl.

Or I got one where a few days later I seek revenge on a defenseless doe and send my first bow killed deer home in the back of my truck.

Realistically, I should probably wait till after this year to write my stories about the P&Y black bear, the big boar hog, and the nice buck I'm going to kill.

Top Bottom