• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

2008 Shot Show Feb 2,3,4,5,

scr83jp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Speckmisser @ Sep 11 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The JHO crew will be there.

I must've missed you last time... are you guys dealers or exhibitors?[/b]
We didn't go to FL as we spent 2 weeks there over Christmas & New Years visiting relatives.I can only take so much of FL as I was stationed at MacDill AFB from 1952 off & on til my separation in 1956 .I worked gun shows in Ontario & Victorville & helped out in Costa Mesa for a local dealer so he listed us as employees,our "pay" for working shows was the opportunity to purchase of any rifles,handguns,shotguns,ammo,etc., at his cost plus dros where applicable & tax.Lots volunteered to work & took advantage of this !

Speckmisser

Cool deal.

We'll be there from 1/31 through 2/02. Hitting the media shoot day on 2/01, then gonna put in some time at the show itself.

Hope to catch up. Look for the Jesse's Hunting shirts.

gundogs

I will be there with the JHO crew covering the show along with helping out in the Tri-Tronics and Hi Viz displays as part of their Pro Staff.

deermagnet

Hey Speck I will be there Friday to Monday.
Representing several different companies as attendee.
Skyway Machine, We do game cart wheels.
Fittohunt.com my own thing I am working on
and Archery only adventures as a pro staff member.

I remember seeing a jesses shirt last year in Orlando.
I think this is my 8th year.
I will look for you guys or give me a shout back there and we will have a drink and shake hands.

Deermagnet

www.justforhunting.com

Speckmisser

Deermagnet, there were a handful of us there last year. I've been going every year since JHO started, and I still get a kick out of it.

X, you gonna have some killer deals on some Oakley glasses this time? I couldn't get anybody to get up off a decent pair of sunglasses last year.

deermagnet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Speckmisser @ Nov 21 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Deermagnet, there were a handful of us there last year. I've been going every year since JHO started, and I still get a kick out of it.

Yep kinda like a kid in a candy store. Hard to get any work done while your there.

X, you gonna have some killer deals on some Oakley glasses this time? I couldn't get anybody to get up off a decent pair of sunglasses last year.
[/b]
X, Do you work there at Oakley?? I have a buddy that works there as well. A connection way back from the BMX days.

DM

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Phil
a lot of that old stuff dried up, but shoot me an email and I'll dial you in.

DM
Yep, I've been at the O for about 7 1/2 years. What's the name of your buddy at Oakley?

deermagnet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EL CAZADOR @ Dec 12 2007, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Phil
a lot of that old stuff dried up, but shoot me an email and I'll dial you in.

DM
Yep, I've been at the O for about 7 1/2 years. What's the name of your buddy at Oakley?[/b]
Greg Gutierrez, we have had the connection since the 80's with the BMX.

DM

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
OK, I just realized that the SHOT show is going to be the same weekend as the Super Bowl. I'm still going, but are we going to have a timeout of the game? Where are we meeting up? Vegas is going to be packed!!!! I might just have to stay until Monday to make up for the lost time.

inchr48

Can someone check out the Centurion Ordinance (Aguila) booth for me? They are supposed to be reintroducing the 5MM RF Magnum ammo.

This weekend at a gun show, a dealer said he was having trouble getting 22 RF from Aguila. Wonder if this project is being pushed to be rolling well by the SHOT Show.

Ferd Berfull

The wife and I fly out of Bend to Vegas on Thursday eve. We'll be at the show Sat - Monday then head of to Bryce and Zion for a couple days of photography before flying back Thursday afternoon. I'll be looking for the Jesse's shirts, never saw any of you two years ago. Where are y'all going to watch the Super Bowl?

Speckmisser

Ferd, I think everybody in the country ordered shirts from the same place we got ours... even the Nuge showed up in one one day. Of course, his didn't say Jesse's Hunting and Outdoors... so ours are cooler.

I know it's unamerican of me, but the only super bowl I'll be looking for is gonna have to be full of chili or boiled shrimp. I'm sure the game will be on in the big lounges (check out Mossy Oak and RealTree)... but it'll take backseat to all the great toys on display.

Top Bottom