2009 JHO POR

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Heya folks,

OK, at great personal risk, I have booked the dates for the 2009 JHO/Tejon POR. The hunt will take place over the weekend of May 22-24.

DO NOT EMAIL ME NOW. I DO NOT HAVE APP PACKETS YET. I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

Final price of the hunt should remain at $450, but be aware that prices may increase this year. We'll know for sure when the apps come out... WHICH I DO NOT HAVE RIGHT NOW.

So mark your calendars and start saving your pennies.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
So, I guess what you're trying to say is, no apps yet?? Let me know if I understand this thread correctly.

Your Pal,

Snoopdogg

Speckmisser

Reaction score
The JHO POR is always any legal means... we only have a couple of hard core guys who've used bows on this hunt, but they've had success.

FT, you're not looking hard enough. I guess if you can't find the apps, you can't go.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
thanks Phil! since Choppers is closed this would be a hunt to consider for next May! thanks for the early notice!................tra

Speckmisser

Reaction score
It's already in your email box. You can't find it there either?

Hmmm...

It's not me, it's you.

ltdann

Reaction score
Speck,

I dunno. When its time to sent you an e-mail with the snail mail info, will you actually respond? Seems to me I tried e-mailing to the black hole you call an inbox a coupla times before.

Otherwise, I need to break the pig cherry.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Dan, I'm real picky about who I respond to... some folks may wait for months, and that's just the people I like.

Seriously... when the application process starts, I don't usually respond to every request email. I'll get it and file it and try to get the apps out in a timely fashion. That may mean a few weeks from the time you send your request and the time you get your apps.

If anyone has a question, post it here on the boards. That'll make sure I see it. If I'm getting a ton of emails (and I often do), your message may get swept to the bottom of the pile. There's also always the chance that my spam filter will dispose of your message before I ever see it. Seems like that happened one year too.

I'll try to remember to repost this when I start taking application requests.

ltdann

Reaction score
Roger ball,

Been meaning do this hunt for awhile, doing it on my own doesn't seem to work.

BDB

Reaction score
Where's the nearest airport and who's picking me up there on the way into Tejon?

Seriously, if I can swing it I would love to make it, I'm sure I"ll be Jonesing for Tejon by then!

Live2hunt

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
I thought we also have a JHO - POR in November. Are we skipping all the way to next May? Man........too long of a wait!!!

L2H

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Cool.....you picked a no moon weekend!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom