2010 NV Big Game Draw Results Out

Bull Fries

Drew my antelope tag for Area 11 (5th choice). That's the only NV my wife or i drew, so probably gonna head to ID to hunt with my brother or WY for some OTC remaining tags? Go to Huntnevada.com to view NV draw results.

HOGHUNTER714

Sorry just saw this..I had a week planned in 72 and was hoping to prescout the area (Never been up that way). Well, I wasn't able to prescout do to work and other family obligations. My buddy and I got into 72 and set up camp. We really werent to sure on where to camp, so we found a nice spot on the border of 72/74. Drove the sidexside in each day (25 miles in) to get to an area that looked like it would hold elk. Took us about a day to learn the area and another 2 days to finally find the elk. My buddies sidexside had mechanical issues and cut my elk hunt short. We could not get a truck in the area we were hunting, so we were screwed. Had to come home early.

The area in awesome and I feel a lot more comfortable now. I put for 72 again this year. I would camp a lot closer to the middle of the zone now (Found a REALLY nice Elk camp, closer to the elk herds). We will see what this draw holds.

Top Bottom