• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

2012 SHOT Show Jan 17-20 2012 Las Vegas NV. Sands Expo & Convention Center, NSSF.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
2012 SHOT Show Jan 17-20 2012 Las Vegas NV.

Sands Expo & Convention Center

Who's going? Who has a booth?

NSSF is pleased to announce that comedy superstar Larry the Cable Guy will be providing the entertainment for the State of the Industry Dinner, January 17 at the 2012 SHOT Show. Join us as we celebrate and recap the industry's accomplishments for 2011. Seats are limited and ticket pre-purchase is required.

Tickets are $100 each or $950 for a table of 10. Seat assignments are by date and time of payment. The dinner will be held the evening of January 17 in the Venetian Hotel, Level 5, Palazzo Ballroom.

Early registration is open now. Get a jump on the 2012 SHOT Show by registering now using fast-track registration.

Media Day, at Boulder City Pistol & Rifle Range in Boulder City, NV will be held on January 16, 2012.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: text, colspan: 2, align: left"] [TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"] The Press Room hours of operation are:[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: text, width: 25%"] Monday, January 16[/TD]
[TD="class: text, width: 75%"] 12 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: text"] Tuesday, January 17[/TD]
[TD="class: text"] 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: text"] Wednesday, January 18[/TD]
[TD="class: text"] 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: text"] Thursday, January 19[/TD]
[TD="class: text"] 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: text"] Friday, January 20[/TD]
[TD="class: text"] 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: text, colspan: 2, align: left"] During the show, January 17 - 20, the press room opens one hour before the show floor opens. On January 17, Day 1 of the show, the press room will close one half-hour after the show floor closes. On Days 2 and 3, the press room will close one hour after the show floor closes. On the final day closing is at 3 pm, one hour before the show floor closes. The press room will close and be locked promptly at the times posted above.

If you have any questions about media services, please visit the Media section of the SHOT Show Web site, www.shotshow.org, or contact NSSF’s Director of Communications, Bill Brassard Jr., at [email protected] or call 203-426-1320.

See you in Las Vegas.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

deermagnet

I'll be there ..at the Mossy Oak booth ,range day and during the show

Come on by for a hat or something.

DM

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Yeah I'll be at range day. I never got my badge packet did you? I'll look you up deermagnet.

crackerman

Just a badge and letter Jesse, no big packet this year. Jesse remember to bring you email media confirmation, they are talking about being firm on that.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Just downloaded the SHOT Show media app on the cell. Pretty sweet, shows the floor booth setups, vendor specials, VIP guest appearances, demos etc. Beats that huge map with the mouse type on trying to find a booth.

http://www.shotshow.org/en/Show-Info/SHOT-Mobile/

Carckerman, I think I pick mine up at the Press Room there since I registered past the mail out date. Checking now.

solus

on the schedule it says monday is the 17 but monday is the 16 they must have used last years copy on accident or something

EPic1856

Since the show is not open to the public, do you guys know if you get a Curio & Relic FFL it will give you access to the show?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
on the schedule it says monday is the 17 but monday is the 16 they must have used last years copy on accident or something
Got the dates changed, thanks SOlus/

Epic, I'm not sure, they are cracking down on the guests and looky loos. Check out the registration details at http://www.shotshow.org/. It's a working show for the industry and media, if people want to go shopping or look at the new toys this isn't the place to do it, they just clog up the booths and lines at media day.

Top Bottom