2012 Tule Elk Mount Back From Taxidermist

sickguy

Reaction score
I finally picked up my 2012 Tule Elk FHL bull from the taxidermist (my fault not his). Had to do some rearranging, but we found a spot to put him.

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Great looking mount! Maybe I can draw that tag this year.

sickguy

Reaction score
Great looking mount! Maybe I can draw that tag this year.
I got him during the FHL muzzleloader hunt. Doesn't look like they have that hunt this year, but they usually have great success during Period 3 Bull. Good luck to you.

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Nice looking mount. Who did the mount? I'm still waiting for my 2012 Bull from same place, the guy is taking a long time. Still says another month.

sickguy

Reaction score
He is a friend (not a professional taxidermist), who does taxidermy as a hobby. He mostly just does his own mounts, but was nice enough to do this one for me. He's been finished with the mount for a long time, but I wasn't able to pick it up until recently. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer. I really don't know how long is typical for a mount like that.

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Most taxidermists are 8-12 months out. He told me 12 months when I dropped it off in December of `12, better be worth the wait. Yours looks good though, nice bull and that was a great hunt.

sickguy

Reaction score
Most taxidermists are 8-12 months out. He told me 12 months when I dropped it off in December of `12, better be worth the wait. Yours looks good though, nice bull and that was a great hunt.
Thanks. I am really happy with the work he did. I hope yours is worth the wait, too.

Top Bottom