2015-2016 Lake Sonoma Pig Hunts

Rangerjoel

Reaction score
Folks it is once again with great pleasure and excitement that I get to inform you that we will be hosting archery and crossbow pig hunts here at Lake Sonoma.
Attached please find the hunt information in PDF format.
I also want to take this opportunity to report out on what the Friends of Lake Sonoma have done with the proceeds from the hunt. Thanks to your support, we were able to keep the park visitor center opened and pay forthe janitorial services to keep the place clean throuout the year. This has allowed us to continue hatchery tours for school groups instilling the idea of conservation in the next generation. You also are funding the work that is being done out on the trails near the south lake trailhead. You may bump into me and the heavy equipment operator out that way this winter. If you do, stop and say “hi”. The other upcoming project will be to convert the shade shelters at Liberty Glen into all season group cabins. These should come in handy for mid winter hunts.
Thank you for supporting the park and this hunt program. Weare so happy to have you out here!
Joel Miller
Supervisory Park Ranger
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Last edited:

jb229

Reaction score
Always look forward to the opportunity to hunt the lake. Thanks for the information on the what our contributions are doing for the park, thanks again for the work you put in.

Mikey88

Reaction score
Thanksgiving Day opener! Is that correct?

trackboss

Reaction score
Besides the park fee vault at the visitor's center, where else can one drop off the hunter check in form?

mhoang

Reaction score
Hi,

This will be my first year hunting at Lake Sonoma. Super excited. I've been deer hunting this year, but no luck. More like hiking with a bow. Hopefully I have more luck at LS.

The attached release said we can email the park to register, is this correct, or do have to register in person? Thanks in advanced.

Is there anyone out there willing to take a newbie out on his/her hunt?

Mickey

Croak

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there willing to take a newbie out on his/her hunt?

Mickey
Maybe we could start a newbie group as I'm new too. But I've just always wanted to hunt.

Dannyw216

Reaction score
I would definitely join this club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryandaniel

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck 2019-2020? Was out mid January and saw some signs around the Yorty area. Going out again in a few weeks. Anyone have any luck this year?

Top Bottom