• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

2016 Town Hall

Hey everyone. Im a new hunter in the area and I planned to go to the town hall meeting today but i missed it due to other obligations. I was wondering if anyone on the forums attended this meeting and if there was any information that you could pass along? I have read the FAQ section on the Rod and Gun club about this upcoming season and have printed out and read the Vandenberg OI that talks about the regulations. However, im sure more information was brought up at the town hall. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dave,

Thank you for your response and the link. I noticed the new dates for future town hall meetings on the website. Thanks for keeping that page updated, I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it. Myself included!

Top Bottom