2017/18 Tejon ranch membership

pierpont scott

Reaction score
What's up guys anyone thinking of getting a membership at Tejon this year?

pierpont scott

Reaction score
Looking for a couple of people to go in on corporate membership for the year. Pm me for details .

jhill528

Reaction score
I have been wanting to do this for the last two years I have owned my business, but with my wife being pregnant right now this is not the year to start, but next year, count me in!

pierpont scott

Reaction score
Man nobody is looks to save a few dollars on a year membership? I guarantee you Tejon is the best pay to play option in southern California if you love to chase hogs. Can't beat having a key and 24/7 access to 80,000 acres.

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
How much do you save? Its not cheap to start and a person has to apply for one or more divided sections of the ranch.

adam32

Reaction score
Man nobody is looks to save a few dollars on a year membership? I guarantee you Tejon is the best pay to play option in southern California if you love to chase hogs. Can't beat having a key and 24/7 access to 80,000 acres.
I don't believe you get access to the whole ranch...only the parts where the animals aren't at... ;)

zacajawea

Reaction score
I've been a member. Check with a few current members and ask them about the pig population. It isn't what it once was. You may be better off going on a couple of great guided pig hunts on the coast. But, don't take my word for it, reach out to current members.

boarkillerken

Reaction score
It’s 7k and 11k !!! 7k gets you the lower ranch and I think 11k gets you northern part

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
For 11k u can do an Africa hunt and come home with a lot of majestic wild game animal mounts for the price to shoot a pig in Taejon.....tra

Top Bottom