• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

2019/2020 should be great coyote calling around here! "Between Stockton and Ventura".

dabob

[TABLE="class: t_outer, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="class: t_inner, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: subjecttable, colspan: 2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: author-content, width: 17%"][/TD]
[TD="class: post-content, width: 83%"]Two days ago I went out to help a rancher with some cattle work. On my drive out to the ranch I saw lots or rabbits, 6 coveys of quail, one coyote and LOTS of coyote scat on the paved road.

This last spring we had another good amount of rain so that is 3 years in a row that the conditions have been good for the coyotes and the little critters that they eat.

After the cattle work was done I drove down through the ranch on a dirt road to check two of my trail cameras. The coyote tracks and scat were everywhere.

Coyotes, bobcats, a badger and mostly cattle is what I got on my trail cameras.
PICT0062 by , on Flickr
Seeing 6 coyote pups in the above video with two adults looks very promising to me.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Top Bottom