2019 Car & Motorcycle Show / Won Best of Show in Class....Pic,s

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
A few months ago I got bored since my last bike show last year when I won overall Best show in Class with my custom gixxer so I gave my 2001 Harley Sporster 1200cc a makeover 3-4 mo. Ago and I think I never posted my build on Jesse's. but anyways yesterday I entered my Harley at the annual Pelincan Preserve Car & Bike Show here in Fl. It's the 3rd time I done this show and placed 2 times before that with my rice rockets.
It was a great turn out for show cars but not so much for motorcycles this year. There was only 5 bikes entered in the stock class and I was the only bike entered in the Custom Modified Class so i ended up getting a real nice trophy for Overall Best in class, it's not the way I wanted to win I wish there was some competition in my class to make it exciting but It is still good that I was recognized and rewarded for all my work for my project vision of the bike from start to finish to the show and it will be my last bike show I do so it was a cool way to retire out of the bike show circuit. In the last 4 years I have done 6 bike shows and placed all 6 times with my bikes so I have had a great run.
It was a perfect fl. winter day for the show around 80 degrees very enjoyable great crowd. Got a lot of great compliments on the bike and two solid offer to buy my bike if I decided to sell.
Here r some before and after pics of my 2001 Harley sportster 1200 it only has 11,000 mi. On it not bad at all for a 18 yr. Old motorcycle. I list the mods I did later. So for u car buffs here r pics of some cool rides that were entered in the show yesterday 4 u to enjoy. Have s great day and thnx 4 following my post......tra

P.s. got to do breakfast now I will post up the rest of the show pics in a little bit...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
And the trophy ceremony and conclusion......tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

P304X4

Reaction score
Great pics, thanks for sharing.....BTW who 'snuck' the electric car into the show?

Top Bottom