• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

2019 Daytime Largemouth Chunkers...pics

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Got out yesterday early afternoon with 98 degree feel like temp for some pond hopping, hooked a couple of nice ones but no pond monsters.....tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Had a good day hitting the ponds yesterday it was super hot and humid. I tried some new baits out of curiosity I picked up from BP some 10" rage tail anaconda it's the longest worm bait I ever used and it swims through the water exactly like a snake. I hooked a couple of bass on it but hard to cast out far and the worm tail gets cought up on the hook once in awhile its ok but I think the 6' sticko is more consistent on the hook ups.
Then out of curiosity I bought a Live Target shad swimbait to try and on my first cast I hooked a nice 3 lb bass on it, I hooked 3 more on it then I got a big hit and retrieve my bait and the tail is gone on it, damn alligator gar bit it off so now its useless, I only bought one to try and that was almost 6 bucks on sale. It's a deadly bass bait for sure I really like but these gar will tear it up and cost me everytime so I have to debate if I want to invest in more. Here's some pics....tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Maybe one of these days I will fish for Tarpon.
Hooked this one on a black and blue crawl...tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Went out for a tuff Afternoon session i saw a huge bass break water in front of me i started fan casting the spot and get a strike thinking I hooked that big one but ended up with nice 3 lbr. Instead on the junebug Sticko, I be back to that spot to see if that pond Monster is still around. Enjoy the the pics!...tra

Top Bottom