.22 Cal AMMO

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
A friend who I lost contact with you to have some .22 Cal Ammo that was pretty neat. He used it to pop the rabbits and rodents in his backyard, so his neighboors wouldnt complain. His backyard backed up to a hill, but a little loud to fire off a "normal" 22 round in his neighboorhood. I dont remember the brand but this round was SUPER quiet and it wouldnt cycle a semi automatic. You had to fire one round at a time. The range on the round was piss poor (something like 20-30 yards) killing range, but with worked nice for short shots. Anybody know the brand of ammo I am talking about?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

HH714

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Sounds like CB caps or BB caps. I've used them in a break-0open action, and I could hear the hammer fall, and I could hear the pellet hit a can at 25 yards, but I never heard the report of gunfire.

CB caps and BB caps are readily available, but I couldn't tell you where to buy them. You might have to get a gunshop to order some for you. They're not rare, but probably not in stock either.

http://www.22ammo.com/bbcb_caps.html

Top Bottom