.22 illegal at most CA?

Dermody15

Reaction score
I dunno if any of you are fimilar with August A. Busch but i was planing on hunting squrrels and rabbits out there with my .22 untill i just checked there regulations and found out that it is illegal! So i thought maybe it was just that CA because it heavly used. I started lookin for other ares's in my city that i could use a .22 and found out that every area doesnt allow a .22. Did anyone know that? DO you know any area's that i might of over-looked that allow .22cal for squrrels or rabbits?

hucklburry

Reaction score
I would go ask some farmers to hunt rabbits on the rows, I bet most wont mind at all, especially if you offer a few for the mrs. to cook. It doesn't surprise me at all about the .22, especially at Busch.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
not only that, it's not legal to carry a 22 in the field during deer season, except a land owner can on his own land!

Tinhorn

Dermody15

Reaction score
Does anyone know where (or if) you can use a .22 on squrrel, rabbits, varmit etc. in MO. besides on public land?

hucklburry

Reaction score
You can use a .22 on squirrels, yes. The was a .22 can carry so far is why they don't want them on the public hunting lands. You can't carry the .22 during deer firearms season.

--Jim

Scott M

Reaction score
Not all of them don't allow a .22. It just depends on the size and location. One around here I like, Lone Jack Lake, is shotgun only. Another one I hunt is farther away from the city you can use a .22. Does Busch allow firearms for deer? If they allow a centerfire for deer it would be stupid not to allow a .22 for the tree rats.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom