.223 to the leg. (Warning: Disturbing photographs)

Farmerdoug

Reaction score
Holy $h!t; That's why I still believe the .223 & 22-250 are still adequate calibers to take deer with!
P.S. Was that Plaxico Burress's leg!

472x1A/B

Reaction score
Others might not agree with me, but I think that items like this should be seen at hunter safety classes everywhere. Only for the safe gun handling portion, always stress all guns are to be treated as if they loaded.

MountainManMike

Reaction score
The 5.56 was designed to wound not kill. One injured man requires two men to carry off, effectively clearing 3 men off battlefield with one hit. The tumbling is also a fun characteristic of that round. Now a vital hit on a deer = meat on the table.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Awesome pics. Most bullet wounds I have seen didn't really look too bad(even when the person was dead).

Worst I ever saw was a little gang-banger who stole a Glock 40 a few years back. The no hammer thing was really bothering him as he was examining his booty. Somehow he managed to shoot himself in the mouth, and the bullet just jumped all around in his mouth and exited in the nose area. He dang near bled to death, and lost every tooth in his head. There was no lower jaw at all and his face was gone from the eyes down. We had no idea what to do, so we just wrapped a million yards of gauze around his head and threw him in the ambulace.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom