2nd pic gallery software from Photopoint

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
We installed a 2nd pic gallery software from Photopoint here to compare it to the Invision pic gallery software. Please post some pics and let us know which one you like the best.

The 2nd pic gallery is here and your forum log on works there too.

http://www.jesseshunting.com/photopost/index.php

This is free and there is no ad put on your pics like some other image hosts do. You can also then post your pics in other forums once you load them in the gallery. The UBB to post your pics is under the pic once you load them and view them.

There's a Trail Camera category also.

Help spread the word too.

Thanks.

Beartracker

Reaction score
Jesse, How do i post pics ? When i click on Traditional archery it just brings up a page saying no pictures but i don't see how you ad a pictire to it. Do i need to register at that site like i did for yours? Thank's Mike

Lechwe

Reaction score
Jesse,

I like this one much better. I could never view them very easily with teh other one. This one was easy to upload and use.

Beartracker,

Go to login and use your same username and password as here then all you have to do is click on the upload photo button at the top of the page you are on.

bat

Reaction score
To add to Lechwe instructions, after you log in with your same "JHO user name and password" and click on "upload pictures" you then select the catagory that you want the picture to be in. Then use the "browse" button to select your picture to be uploaded. After the picture loads click on the "process picture" button. That should do it!
bat

LW

Reaction score
I posted one in the trail cam section and tried to link to it with an image tag from another forum but no luck.

Top Bottom