2nd trail cam pics

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
After tapeing off both sides of the sensor so that it just had about 1" open in the center and the window glass cover over the lens with a sky light filter, ste it back out. It sure did make a  difference. The fil i use is from the dollar store and it's a 27 exsp. Konica film that sold for $2.00 a box with a $1.00 rebate,lol. It seems to work fine and i got 28 pics out of it.Just posted a few so i could get your openion on them. The pictures are much better than they show up here but you will get the idea. Just click on the( 2nd trailcam) picks. I scaned two pics togeather for faster viewing. Thanks for all your help. Mike PS Pics were also taken in fog and rain with no problems.
http://community.webshots.com/user/beartree

bat

Reaction score
Screwshooter,
 Those are good clear pictures.  Those bear prints still make the hair on my back stand up when I see them.  Have never seen but one while hunting and didn't have my gun but I trucked it back to the truck and had it with me the rest of the time, hehe.  Don't like Bear, gators and snakes....no thanks!  bat

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Bat, Had three bear in a tree with me a few years ago. It was not fun comming out after dark in the area that i hunt.Lots of coperheads and timber rattlers too.
Thanks for the comments on the picks and i think im going to leave it just the way it is. It seems to work fine but my next one will have a timmer.  

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
kelw pics shrewshooter. I know what you mean about the scanner doesn't show the pic as good as the pics themselves. I've watched a friend who has a scanner that scans the negatives and it seems to do a better job but they are more expensive.

Oh, the link in your signature is missing the b in webshots. I couldn't figure out why the link didn't work until  I copied it from your first post.

If you want, I can make you sig link a clickable link so people don't ahve to cut and paste it. Holler if you want me to do it for you.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Once upon a time I went to canada bear huntin' and took some pix's of bear tracks about the same size as your's,  I was so shocked at their size that I asked the "Ministry" if Grizzley Bears were in the area.......he sure got a kick out of my question, ha ha

Thanx for reminding me of the good time I had up there.

Tinhorn

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Jesse, If you could put my link in for me that would be grate.Also now is a good time to thank you for such a grate site. Im not to smart on the electronics stuff but with all the help you guys give on this site i don't need to be. I'll be setting up the cam in my bear hunting spots next month  and maybe we can get a few good ones. Thanks again, Mike

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Thanks guys, im still learning a few things like i should have set it up a little closer.Everything seems to be working fine so far. I'll try it in my bear hunting grounds next month when im scouting the area.We can only hunt bear in the fall here in WV. Thanks again guys for all the help. Mike

Top Bottom