3 Bucks

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Seen 3 BIG bucks on the way home from work,they just stood and looked at me from the ditch while i was stopped on the road,10 pt and two 8 pts real wall hangers.Bout lost control of my pickup hitting the brakes,my first thought was how hungry i was

Muahahahahahhaaaa
 One more week:)

Duke

Reaction score
Where did you see these bucks at?

I can't wait for the season either.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
St James Mo. do you know the place? they where very nice bucks all without the velvet,all within a mile of my favorite hunting spot,got to love that.oh Tinhorn,they will be on Woodson K. got to love that also.
 With everything happening Ft.Wood is and will be shut down.

Duke

Reaction score
That's not too far from here.  About a 45 min drive.  Good luck in getting them.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Those deer got to be rubbing somewhere but I only found one rub so far (near Rolla)  I haven't hunted WK Woods for several years now but I was after a 10 pointer at that time

But I have bad news about my best hunting spot, where I got the pix of a big buck (see Photo contest)  There were LOGGING TRUCKS parked about 50 yards from my Tree Stand Location last w/e.......

I am SOOoooo  DISapointed

Tinhorn

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Tinhorn I stumble into good spots all the time and never have enough time to hunt them all,if i find a real hotspot or two ill cue you into them,it may help,im on Woodson K all the time,tag out almost every year.
 Sorry to hear of your spot,this happened to my Turkey spot last spring,i got there and walked in and everything was gone,i was bumming,first time in years i didnt bring home a bird,Still got alot of Mushrooms though!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Tinhorn I stumble into good spots all the time and never have enough time to hunt them all,if i find a real hotspot or two ill cue you into them,it may help,im on Woodson K all the time,tag out almost every year.
 Sorry to hear of your spot,this happened to my Turkey spot last spring,i got there and walked in and everything was gone,i was bumming,first time in years i didnt bring home a bird,Still got alot of Mushrooms though!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom