3 BUDDYS WENT OUT FISHING ON THE TROUT OPENER

oneshothunter

Reaction score
GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL TODAY ON THE SEASON OPENER FOR TROUT IN THE HILLS OF THE UPPER NORTH jason raul
man that was fun they can chime in if needed we meet at my place 4:30 am drive to are spot just the best day in the woods every skys are clear its 34degs. and the water is not flowing to fast .. jason and raul take a spot im off looking up stream <we are all spin casting at this point im 1/2 hous into fishing I get the fly rod 3 cast and fish on run to the truck scott has no stringer
lol oops .. first fish on ice .. take out the spin cast rod again .. go find jason and raul . I find the guys and raul has a toad on his strigger and jason has a major rats net he messin with he cuts the line and by hand pulls in the line and oh boy we have a nice fish lol
<jason chime in > so we have 3 on land and we are very happy well as luck would have it we came home with 10 fish and it was the most fun I have had in a long time thanks jason and raul .. for making me drive
im ready to go back next week .... honey hole <nice
anyway I hope they chime in heres some pics of are day

Attachments

Cal hunter

Reaction score
I couldnt agree more Scott! What a perfect day.Weather couldnt be better company was great and the fish were biting.All nice size fish.First fish I caught I pulled in by hand.I broke the line set the rod down and started to pull the line out of the water when a fish hit it!I also Caught one ad droped it back in the river when I was trying to put it on the stringer :bag-on-head:eek:h well its not the first time I have dropped a fish back in the drink.

Top Bottom