3 years of big buck pics

Coues

Reaction score
Same buck - look at the left ear.

Gonna be big this year. Notice the date on the 2009 pics. All the other bucks using this trail are not even forked yet.

2007 -

2008 -

2009 -

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Is that a green feeder barrel on the ground?

Coues

Reaction score
A bear ate it. I use it to collect rainwater now. Not much natural water in the area.

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
coues nice buck... id like to see a picture of him dead this year... its time...:chainsaw:get er done!!!

One Track

Reaction score
Dang it man! If I would have saw those pics, I wouldn't have shot that dink last January. Love to see you workin' it again. Wow. Don't you have elk to think about this month? What up?

I might have to make another trip out there in January. C'mon!

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Very nice !

Hopefully you will get a chance at him someday.

Thanks for sharing !

AZ Jim

Coues

Reaction score
Dang it man! If I would have saw those pics, I wouldn't have shot that dink last January. Love to see you workin' it again. Wow. Don't you have elk to think about this month? What up?

I might have to make another trip out there in January. C'mon!

I've learned my lesson on elk scouting. Bulls move, sometimes FAR, right after they rub. No use burning gas and ruining tires right now.

Plus, you're gonna call me up a bull opening morning anyhow.

Hopefully I've learned my lesson(s) on this buck too. I'm gonna back off of him until right before opening day. Maybe check my camera once or twice more and let him grow
unmolested and no chance of him getting spooked by scent or noise.

Oh, and don't even try to lie. You saw all those pics. You know where the treestand is. I think you shot your buck right about where this bucks left ear is in the last picture.

Last edited:

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Holy smokes!!! You need to put that sucker on the ground. Obviously a very smart critter. Good luck. Ed F

Coues

Reaction score
Checked my camera today. He has gone nocturnal. :angry:

One Track

Reaction score
He sure likes that camera. Can't you hunt at night in AZ? Dang, they let you hunt mountain lions, use bait, beat your wife, carry a gun, fry eggs on the hood of your car, drive 75 pulling a trailer.......least they should let you wear night vision during deer season. C'mon.

.300Savage

Reaction score
He sure likes that camera. Can't you hunt at night in AZ? Dang, they let you hunt mountain lions, use bait, beat your wife, carry a gun, fry eggs on the hood of your car, drive 75 pulling a trailer.......least they should let you wear night vision during deer season. C'mon.
That's funny right there I dont care who u are

Live2hunt

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
beat your wife
I'm living in the wrong state. I always almost have to do that in order to get to go hunting. Now I know where to move to. The wife better watch out. I'll have metal hidden in my gloves..... ;)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom