"30 Days" on FX

Sasquatch619

Reaction score
I am watching a show on FX (channel 43 in San Diego) called "30 days." Apparently they found an avid hunter and hooked him up with a PETA group for thirty days. There are sideline interviews by the guy which are pretty entertaining.

So far my favorite quote from the PETA activists is "Cows dont produce milk naturally"

Check it out here

NorCal Cazadora

Reaction score
Really? My favorite quote was where the Animal Acres woman compared humans eating animals to Nazis exterminating the Jews. Even the PETA activists thought she went overboard on that one.

quack_head

Reaction score
What do you expect from a show that wins a GLAAD award?

troll

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this episode. I shut the satellite off for the summer, so I have to wait til it shows up on hulu.com

RIFLEMAN

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NorCal Cazadora @ Jun 21 2008, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Really? My favorite quote was where the Animal Acres woman compared humans eating animals to Nazis exterminating the Jews. Even the PETA activists thought she went overboard on that one.[/b]
Actually, PETA is quite comfortable making the comparison. Ingrid Newkirk is known for her comparison of seven million Jews with seven billion broiler chickens. Go check out their Holocaust On Your Plate campaign.

There simply is no line of decency that PETA will draw...none.

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (troll @ Jun 22 2008, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can't wait to see this episode. I shut the satellite off for the summer, so I have to wait til it shows up on hulu.com[/b]
i just watched it on hulu.com and all i can say is that show is fixed. every show iv seen the people change wear they stand and who compleatley changes their view after just 30 days?

Top Bottom