.32 Seecamp. Finally got my 1st mouse gun. Pocket pistol. Read the damn manual! CCW gun.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Finally got my first mouse gun, they say its the smallest out there. I always wanted a Seecamp, their .25 was the rage for awhile. Back in the 80s when I was in the military I just couldnt afford a Seecamp.

I went to break in this sweet little .32 and couldnt get more than 1 round in the mag. When inserting 2nd round the 1st round jams up and wont feed down the mag. Is there a trick to these mags like using a loader? It appears the 1st round is tilting a little and that's causing the jam. I only have 1 mag so I couldnt swap out to see if it was a bad mag. Need to get a 2nd mag.

Thx

20191009_122721.jpg20191009_122703.jpg20191009_122747.jpg20191009_122742.jpg

jackman

Reaction score
Oct 5, 2017 - Bought a Seecamp .32 yesterday Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum. ... I'll take a look at it, but I'm a leather worker and usually make my own. ... FMJ ammo is too long for the magazine unless it is a flat point ammo.

www.seecamp.com › SeecampManualNew
For information on magazine safety function, study the ... Additionally our .32 & .380 ACP firearms are HOLLOW POINT ONLY. Use of regular FMJ or ball ammo has the potential to cause damage or failure to feed/cycling

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Thx Jackman. I left the manual at home and should have read it. 1st page. ouch,

manual_ammo_warning.JPG

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
So i get some JHPs and go to load a round and the slide wont rack back, only goes 1/4" in back. I cant see anything jamming it up so back to the shop where I bought it who has a gunsmith there who owns one.

One day I hope to make this pistola go bang. My first mouse gun and it cant even squeak. It is a well built pistol. I bought some extended mags, $39 each from Seecamp. The extension allows me to get 3 fingers on the gun, 2 fingers before the addition. I also ordered the extension piece, $30, off ebay to mod the factory mag that came with the gun. I may just leave it stock for small hands, it may fit them better.

I'm not a big fan of the mag release so far, it takes 2 hands to drop a mag. I'm used to pressing a mag release button and letting gravity take over. This gun has the mag release in the mag well and you have to use 1 hand to hold the mag release lever and one to pry the mag out all while holding the gun too. So far i suck on rapid reloading it.

I ordered a Don Hume J100235R leather pocket holster off ebay for $29. Ill try that out to see how it works first.

32_clip_ext_clip_round.jpg

don_hume_pocket_seecamp_l500s_leather2.jpg

Top Bottom