32 vs. 41

Greystoke

Reaction score
Just wondering if p41's have been out long enough for someone to judge the difference. Does anyone have comparison photos? I'm going to build another and can't find a good deal on the 41 yet. P32's around yet but there still $149.00. Don't know how long I can hold out. Is it worth it to go to the 41?

harleydavidone

Reaction score
OM has the 41's on sale this week!!! $149.95
The 41's seem to be about 1/2 second faster in side by side comparasions.

Greystoke

Reaction score
harley
Been there, done that. Might go back for another. I was playing with the 41 last night. Seems like a nice camera.

W

wildebeast

I haven't got a 41 in the woods yet but I use one to line up my cams in the field. They take vrey good pictures and gathers the light better before using the flash.

If I'm lining up a 380 on the walk test the flash will go off, but when lining up the cam the 41's flash won't be used. The pics are great.

This one is lining up a cam for a mink on a creek and look at the detail.

cliff

A word of caution: on the new sony's it will take a little practice to get the photo reduced in size to fit the forum. I cut this one down to 50 pixels and reduced the size to get it to fit.

Attachments

all4abuck

Reaction score
Just picked up a P41 from OM..They were out of P32s and were selling p41s for $149.99...

Can P41 be hacked the same way is P32 with a flat flex cable?

flyer05

Reaction score
Darn, I just pickup a 32 for that price at Office Max. I the have the 41 for the same price I might go back and change the out.

harleydavidone

Reaction score
the power and common need to be swaped on the p41 from what the p32 was using the ribbon or shutter assy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom