???

LW

Reaction score
I got pics of 2 bucks week before last one had horns (spike) at the beginning of that week but later pics from that week showed he dropped them.  The other was a fork horn
a week earlier but had lost both sides.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I have a camera out right now, I will be getting the pics back this weekend. Once the snow is gone I will start on my shed hunting expeditions. Last year I found matching sheds from a 10 pointer on the same day, in the last week of January. Of course last year we had about 30" of snow at this time.

(Edited by coyotebandit at 7:41 am on Feb. 7, 2002)

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
I have a cam out right now, gonna check it this weekend, I'm curious to know if they are shedding antlers yet since I enjoy shed hunting as well.

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I too have a cam out presently.  Will be checking it Saturday morning.  

Todd

INshedpicker

Reaction score
I have no pictures, but I have seen a number of bucks recently still carrying both sides.  They don't seem to be dropping yet here in central Indiana.

quackmaster

Reaction score
Here in Arkansas the three deer I saw saturday were bucks 8's or bigger.
They still had their antlers. the bucks were bedded down together. I was out looking for sheds. they were laying down about 50 yards from where I once had my camera. I've already got their pictures though.

Dbworld

Reaction score
I had two cams out for about 2 weeks until last night.  Had only 8 and 6 pics on them and tracks everywhere around them in the snow, except where the camera's were pointing.   Was planning on leaving them home until spring especially after the long walk in the snow I had the other day.  Now I'm not sure....I'm dying to see what;s on there, but taking them in for development of so few pictures....I don;t know.  

gizz

Reaction score
I just pulled in all my cams. I got a pic of a small buck from 1 1/2 weeks ago. Also some bucks with no rack (can see the spots on their heads where the racks fell off). Also I went shed hunting on Sunday and found one (a 4 pt side). I'll be giving the cams a rest until things start to warm up in the spring.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I have two cams out.I will be checking them this weekend.Last Sunday I was out looking for sheds and jumped  two bucks(Couldn't tell what they were but they had racks)they were bedded down in a thicket.Usually here in TN they start dropping between the third week in Jan. through Feb. deppending on the weather.I live next to Fall Creek Falls State Park (16,000 acres)and I watch the deer on the golf course there and they still have racks also.Can't wait for them to drop I'm going to make some antler lamps.:wavin:

(Edited by TNDEERHUNTER at 4:23 pm on Feb. 7, 2002)

MBullism

Reaction score
I've got one out now.  Gonna check saturday.  It went the last week with nothing, week before I got grey foxes and fishers...  Seems the deer don't care for this area this time of year.  If I don't have anything saturday I'll move it, can't bring myself to shelve it!

M

sven

Reaction score
I've still got one out too.  It will probably be next week before I can pull it in.  I hope it's still operational.  We got about 10" of snow and a 1/4" of ice on top out of that system that went through the midwest last week.  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom