360L

gil850

Reaction score
I'm considering building my own unit with a 360L. A few ?'s. Does the 360L print or record date and time? How is the battery life and/or can it be easily wired up to a battery pack for extended battery life? Can you still download straight to a CPU or do you need a special cable because of the RS232 port?

Thanks in advance,
Gil

lanole

Reaction score
Welcome Gil
I have used the 360L in all my cams. It is by far the easiest digital setup with one of Bill's Pixcontroller boards. It records the date and time in the photo metadata. It shows you this info when you view the photo on the LCD screen. If you happen to have Visual Media Explorer from Pixcontroller, it has a really nice feature that will impose the date/time stamp on a whole batch of photos. I use rechargable 2300mah batteries in the cams and also use a 4 C-cell pack I plug into the external power plug. The longest I have left any one of my cams out was 3 weeks and it was still taking pics when I took it down. As far as downloading to the computer, get a memory card reader and an extra card. That way you can leave one in the cam in the woods while you download the photos from the other to your computer. Good Luck.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom