Not sure where the dwg is but signal comes from pin #2 on the big IC and Battery power goes to the same place it is from the factory. I have a regulator on my board so I don't know where you get 5V from. Probe around with your meter. It is just a trace away from the battery + & - pads real close
1) Connect the camera to your board just like the 35mm setup even
though it is digital (refresh, common and shutter on the far right side of
the connector pad). Have the jumper on like it shows in the 35mm
2) Connect the trigger on your board to the trigger on the ms20.
3) Connect the regulated 5v from your board to the regulated 5v on the
4) Connect the GND from your board to the Batt (-) on the MS20
5) The battery is connected directly to the MS20 and your board gets its
power (5v) from the connection to the MS20.
6) Brian's manual shows the mods that are needed on the Ms20
If you are using the MS20, there are certain transistor and resistors that Brian removes from his board.