370 completed

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Well thanks to all the help here I have my 370 completed and going to the woods Friday. I hope to post pics soon. I used a Pelican 1050 case, RS sensor I modified the pir for vertical mounting. I also used Brians board. I got the key lock at Lowes. Again thanks all and I'll post pics in about two weeks. MC.

My 370 Project

SouthernStyle

Reaction score
That's a good lookin cam MC.  How do you like the Pelican 1050 versus some of the other housings you might have used?

Scott

gizz

Reaction score
Well done MC!
I just finished mine as well and certainly couldn't have done it without everyone's input.
Thanks for hacking the cam Dbworld and thanks Brian for countless hours figuring out those chips! A big fat KISS to Jon for the low power mods....i had so many of those MS20's lying around and i was getting real tired of those big, heavy, gel cell's. One more thanks to shrtcrckt for those excellent 1150 boxes! precut for the 370 they work great!

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
SouthernStyle, I have used the 1050 for my last 3 cams. It works great for mr with the RS sensor. That sensor has the pir mounted on the edge of the board and takes a lot less room. I also have used the Serpac case and it is great also. MC.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Looks nice MC,  do you have a picture with the hood up? Just wondering how you did the inside. Iv'e been lazy, I got 2 1050 waiting to be carved up for D-370's. Can't wait to see how the first pics turn out. BTW, what size filter is that?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom