370 pics

davered1

Reaction score
Checked one of my 370's this morning and found that a bear had been the first to get his picture taken. Of course he messed with cam a bit and rest of the pics(32) came out like this....

<font size="5">first pic</font>

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Time for that big capacitor I keep talking about or, I could come up and take care of that pesky bear for you this fall!   :shoot-aqua:

MBullism

Reaction score
I've seen deer go up some pretty steep slopes before, but never where the trees had to grow sideways!  (LOL)...

Now I'm intrigued by the digital setup-  I thought that the smell of the film was what attracted bears to play with cams (?)  Digital=no film=bears are just naturally a pain in the :moon:  !!  Thanks for sharing your trials and tribulations, davered1, no how matter how jealous I get of the scenery...

bat

Reaction score
I think dave's been sniffing that stuff on the ground myself lol.  Mighty clear pictures dave, thanks!

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Oh sure, BLAME it on the bear.... No wonder they get such a bad rap! :smile-big-blue:

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Hey the bear was just showing you how to take some cool pics!lol. They do look good. Mike

shufigo

Reaction score
Maybe Dave's been holding his head too near the GOOP for too long waiting for the stuff to cure........  lol.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Dave good pics. That hill sure is steep.HeHe. The angle makes for neat pics.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Those bears are taking better pix's than I do,  Cecil De-DeBears

StringShooter

Reaction score
Was that guy interested in your cam or what? He probably was looking for some help to get rid of those horse flies :help:

deerguide

Reaction score
StringShooter,
Just courious.  What sort of stuff did you put on your cam to bring them in THAT close?

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Great close ups. Did you do anything to get them that close/ MC.

bat

Reaction score
Hey you guy surprise me....you mean you didn't see the molasses running down the side of the cam lol.  Great pictures vman, I liked the one of the doe with it's tongue hanging out :tongue-green: bat

vman

Reaction score
I laughed so hard when I first seen that pic.  I didnt use anything to get them to come in close.  I setup about 8 feet from a trail and thats it.  They sure are courious about it.  I was hoping to get some night shots but maybe next time  Bat you got good eyes I didn't even see that tounge hanging out..

coyotebandit

Reaction score
He sure looks skinny this time of year, and those flies must drive him nuts! Nice clear pics!

RSB

Reaction score
Nice pics they are really clear. Can not get any closer.

Top Bottom