• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

.44 Non-Lead Ammo

I have had a heck of a time getting some non-lead .44 ammo. I am in the San Bernardino area and am scheduled to leave this Friday morning for a hunting trip with no ammo. Is there anybody out there that can help me out?

Speckmisser

Check CorBon's DPX. You can find them at Midwayusa.com or some other ammo sites. You can call around and see if there's any available in local shops, but that's a doubtful proposition.

scr83jp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deerhunterdad @ Sep 24 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have had a heck of a time getting some non-lead .44 ammo. I am in the San Bernardino area and am scheduled to leave this Friday morning for a hunting trip with no ammo. Is there anybody out there that can help me out?[/b]
Do a google check on Magtech Solid Copper Hollow Point Ammunition they have it in 45acp,44mag,38spec,357 mag,40s&w,9mm,454casull,500sw in 3 bullet weights .I purchased a bag of 100 454 casull SCHP bullets from Midwayusa to load but they weren't on the CA F&G approved list so I contacted Magtech and asked them to please submit their ammo & bullets for approval so we can use them in the condor zone,I was told they would.Monday I'll contact magtech again to see if they've submitted their ammo to CA F&G.

Top Bottom