5.56 upper

solus

they are both good uppers. Just make sure to shop around. The only upper I bought was a stag and Ive been very happy with it. My other uppers I have pieced together. Noveske makes there own barrels and are good barrels. What do you want to use the gun for? Home defense, hunting or plinking?

Wolfe

I like Palmetto State Armory I have three and all shoot GREAT. You can get one with a BCG for $399 to $699. I would stay away from PTAC.
good luck

Revo2811

Bring in this back up
I'm in the process of building one.
Getting my lower worked on will receive it in a couple weeks. Can't decide what barrel or lengths to get
I'm looking to build for varmints and for fun. Combo

Sent from my 📡

FreeRange

I'd suggest looking into building one, you can end up with exactly what you want for probably less money and it is really not that difficult. Or you could buy all the components and have a gunsmith put it together for you for $25-35. Accuracy in an AR is all in the barrel and trigger so spend your money accordingly.

I'd definitely do a free-floated handguard whether you buy or build, that Stag 3G is really nice for sure. A stainless barrel is preferable in my opinion, heavy contour with fluting is nice. My uppers are all chambered .223 Wylde 1:8 twist, which comes down to preference but I feel it is good twist for both bulk shooting 55-gr out to distance as well as shooting heavier varmint and match loads well.

Let me know if you have any questions about building it yourself.

solus

223 wylde is a great chamber and has a little tighter tolerances. Itll shoot 556 as well. If you buy a stripped upper make sure to lap the receiver where it meats the barrel. I bought a JP upper that was not machined properly (probably a blem build someone did) and it had to get lapped. Now that thing is a tac driver.

Revo2811

Thanks guys so many options and prices. Looking for a complete one. Hopefully under 800 hopefully

Sent from my 📡

QuackAssassin

Well I'd like to start off first by saying I hope u plan on just target shooting with that there human killing machine. .223 is too inferior of a round to shoot yotes with. Unethical to shoot them with anything less than a 7mm .... Smh , guess that's how Moreno valley boys do things..

quaildeath

What you using that for? You must be protecting "crops".
That is good for nothing else except people. My Ruger Mini-14 will do 20 MOA at 50 yards.
Why did you spend so much on half a .223 gun?

Top Bottom