5 year old question

Strutter

Reaction score
I went to my farm today and pulled my cams out for repairs if any were needed and battery change.  Tonight my 5 year old said, Daddy, since we got the deer cameras here at home can we put a new roll of film in one and put it in the living room on Christmas Eve and get a picture of Santa coming out of the chimney.  Needless to say I had no good answer at the time.  Pretty good thinking for a 5 year old huh.  Thought you guys might get a kick out of this.

Strutter

gizz

Reaction score
Guess your gonna have to go get a Santa Suit and give him what he wants! HO HO HO!

BUCKRIDER

Reaction score
Hey Gizz, what do you mean "he will need to put on the Santa suit?" Just hide tha camera by the fire place and Santa will get his picture took when he comes down the chimney! DUH...
(I still believe in Sandy claws)

Possum

Reaction score
I hope you can get out of this one. He He:smile-blue

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
It's simple Strutter. just take a pic of the room you put the camera in, scan the picture, and crop a picture of good ole Saint Nick onto it ;)  It would make your five you olds day!.  

Fubar

Reaction score
Strutter I actually saw Santa when I was a kid. I sat up all night and made sure I could get a picture of him so i could prove to some of my friends (non-believers) there really is a Santa. When he came down the chimney I waited until he left our presents (I didnt want to scare him off before he made his delivery), Then I snapped his picture. When I got the pictures back from being developed he was not in them. Guess Santa doesnt show up in pictures. So , dont bother trying to get his picture when he is delivering presents, it doesnt work.           Fubar

abedford

Reaction score
Yes, Fubar - Santa's picture cannot be taken.  This is a proven fact.  I'm sure the 5 year old will understand.

That's one smart kid, though.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Yep!

Santa's picture cannot be taken.  He is too fast.  How else could he delivery all those presents to all the boys and girls in only one night.

Brian

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
That's funny Strutter. Kid's got you in a pickle there I'd say about Santa.

A future cam maker I'm sure.:hammer:

bigmandude

Reaction score
you could probably convince the boy that santa cant be photographed,,,but what about the santa in the mall huh...what about that.  but really now, just imagine the fun of him getting his pics back at the wal mart and opening them himself and seeing the real thing "seeing is believing" and you would feel like his hero.  

i say if ya make the effort, you'll never regret it.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Strutter,

Post a pix of your fireplace and we can Merge Santa with it, if you want

Tinhorn

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
You guys really think you can fool Strutter's boy with an altered pic. He's probably already using image editing software. :roll-wink-green:

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Yeap,

Looks like he is going to have to dress up in the suit and everything.  Might as well put a camera on the roof and get a picture of the reindeer too.  Whewww.  He has got his work cut out for him.

Brian

Welby

Reaction score
Ok Strutter, I can pull you through.  Here are a couple of Santa pictures you can use on your son.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what this Santa's real name is?  I'll never tell, but it's someone close by.

ha ha...uh, I mean..ho, ho ho!

Merry Christmas, Y'all!!

(Edited by Welby at 8:13 am on Dec. 5, 2001)

Strutter

Reaction score
I told him that you guys had tried to get a pic of Santa before and that he knew there was a cam set up and that he left the toys outside.  He decided he would rather have the toys inside.

Strutter

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Santa has magic in his nose,he can let a pic be taken when he wants too but usually not when he is working,its the same magic he uses to get down the chimney.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom