For Sale 6 month old english pointer available to good home (dont miss on this opportunity)

bowhunter2503

Reaction score
I have a 6-month old english pointer available to a good home. She is orange & white, super active, and very birdy. I have worked with her a bit in the field and is ready to start training. She is AKC registered, comes with all papers and pedigree. From a champion Show and Hunting dog bloodline. I do not want to give her away but unfortunately she is not getting the attention she deserves in my home since i have a 2-year old son who takes up all that time. I would hate this dog to get older without hunting. Therefore, i would love her to go to a home that is in hunting. I think she will be a great competition dog too. I decided to give her away this weekend and today posted this ad and also told some of my hunting friends and breeder friends. I know she will go fast which unfortunately is what i am hopeing for. If you are interested, pm me and we could discuss the details. Thanks! -Gary, Glendale, CA

Top Bottom