7 new pictures

howerton26

Reaction score
I got a few questions, i need some answers please. First is this bear coming to my feeder going to push these bucks away. And second im going to start checking my feeder once a week to check feed. Is that to often. I can put 150lb of corn in at one time. reason why so often theres deer,turkey,now bear,squirells and racoons eating out of it.  also theres only two more months left till opening day of bow season left and Ive have never seen two bucks of this size before. If anyone has some good tips or strategies on how to prepare myself or how to hunt this buck please let me know,The last thing i want to do is screw up and scare these deer away.
                                                                                          Thanks allot
                                                                                             Steve.

http://community.webshots.com/user/howerton26

davered1

Reaction score
Experiences I've had with bears, you will probably have to check it every 3 days, bears around heer are real pigscause they only have about 5 months to put on enough weight to make it through the winter.

I have had bears eat 20 lbs in a sitting, then wreck feeder cause he wanted more. pretyy much comes out same way it goes in hardly digested at all.

vman

Reaction score
Nice pics!
Dave,
You have any problems with the pelicans and bears?  Do they hold up?
Vman

(Edited by vman at 10:35 pm on Aug. 10, 2002)

Top Bottom