A big Thanks

fowl Shooter

Reaction score
Sat. evening I bailed out of hazard 5 post haste due to bazillions of them tiny winged devils. I left my cherished duck calls by the pits and didn't realize they were missing till I got home. I called and left a message for Raymond this morning and later this afternoon he called me back and told me he found my calls at the site. 2 of those were custom calls made by a famous cajun call maker who happened to be my brothers patient ; given to me for christmas from my big brother who passed away from cancer almost a year ago. Thanks a bunch Raymond you'll never know how much they meant to me.

D Sea

Reaction score
Raymond is one of the most honest hardworking guys around.  This isn't the first time I have heard of him personally going out of his way to look for some gear someone accidently left behind.  

Kudos Raymond.

Baldplate

Reaction score
Hey Fowl Shooter, good to hear you got your calls back and more importantly that Raymond took the time and special effort. If you get the chance you might want to put your story in writing and sent it off to DFG headquarters in Long Beach or even Sacramento. Who knows, it might just help Raymond out in the future if he tries to promote. Just a thought. Good luck.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom