• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

A big thumbs up for Kuiu gear!

Where's Bruce?

If it catches on Kuiu will gonna be even more backordered. Apparently the mfr cannot churn out the components quick enough. Read stories of shipments delayed 11 mos before the hunter got his order.

Beastmode

If it catches on Kuiu will gonna be even more backordered. Apparently the mfr cannot churn out the components quick enough. Read stories of shipments delayed 11 mos before the hunter got his order.
Because of this I only order stuff Kuiu has in stock. I won't wait any amount of time for their products. They will say 3 months and it will show up in 8 months. Their back order problems are ridiculous. Great products though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom