A Brilliant Reply to Sally Kern

chuam

Reaction score
Found this at Pam's House Blend. It's a letter from a high school senior whose mother died in the Oklahoma City bombing. He's not happy about Kern claiming that gays are worse than terrorists and he tells her so with great eloquence. Full text below the fold:

Rep Kern:
On April 19, 1995, in Oklahoma City a terrorist detonated a bomb that killed my mother and 167 others. 19 children died that day. Had I not had the chicken pox that day, the body count would've likely have included one more. Over 800 other Oklahomans were injured that day and many of those still suffer through their permanent wounds.

link

chuam

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Mar 16 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...So..Your point ????[/b]
Brilliant reply. Kudos to your wit and thoughtfulness.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything intelligible. If you don't want to read it and maybe debate it or talk about it's merit don't open the post.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Chaum;
Your imbicilic leftist ravings are getting boring. Often I don't go to your links because all they arte is some leftist/Marxist/pervert-praising/
whiny/ blog by some "hate America first" ninny.
...But surprise of surprises Chaum, I did follow the link you offered...and I wasn't disappointed ! It appears the article was written by someone who fulfilled all the adjectives I noted above.
First, I read the article that obviously referred to McVey, the Oklahoma bomber and some further blubbering about homosexuals etc;
not exhibiting muich coherence.
While I sympathize with the youngster that lost her m,other in the bombing...I don't believe S. Kern claimed that homosexuals did the
bombing..if so, show me some docum,entation.
The writer claims to know that Tim Mcvey was a "Christian"..I would have to see some proof of that, many Americans have fallen for Islam..remem,ber Jose Padilla and "Jihad Johnnie" ?
The the writer claims that there were NO Muslim terrorists involved..not completely sure about that. Many of the witnesses described an accomplice to McVey that could have passed for a mideastern person.

Of course, the Clinton admin did not want to face the fact that there were terrorists targeting US intrests..they may have had to do something !
That is why the first bombinmg of the WTC was treated like a simple "law enforcement" problem. The bombing of the Kenyan embassies and the USS Cole were nicely palmed off as the work of deranged individuals...and so any investigation avoided finding out who that fellow riding in the Ryder truck with McVey was nixed !

Well nothing on that anti-God website was very convincing, so I recalled the old saying that "the eyes are the window of the soul",
thus I decided to have a look at both the writer you recommended and the lady he was trying to smear.

So I did a Yahoo search for Sally Kern, and her picture and bio came up..I saw a neat, clean, dignified looking lady, with excellent credentials..

So then, I went back to the gifted writer you cited...I saw a somewhat over weight guy, that has needed a shave for about 3-4 days
... and a little random grooming wouldn't hurt either.
If I had a guy looking like that deliver a pizza to my door, I would have to check inside the box to see that half of the Pizza wasn't gone !

Sory Chaum;...not impressed !

Next time use CREDIBLE sources..or don't waste my time !

Top Bottom