A Couple interesting pics from Latest Roll

gizz

Reaction score
Some strange and not so strange pics...

Coyote? Dog?

A buck that is coming along nicely:

Beam me up Scottie!:

No idea! think maybe a deer's back or if I'm at the local bar I'll tell em it's a cougar - IN PA!:

A hunting Deer! We call em Whitetail pointers in PA:

High Kick!:

(Edited by gizz at 9:17 am on Aug. 6, 2001)

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I like that "Deer On Point".....I never noticed how deer tuck their tails till I started getting pix's

here is a twin to your "High Jumper"

Tinhorn

Coal30

Reaction score
those are Very Good looking picture's i ll have some tomorrow i have to get them back... il post some tomorrow hopefully i have the 16 pointer i have been seeing on it Cross your fingers lol

Fubar

Reaction score
gizz thanx for sharing the pics. Is that a deer doing a handstand?               Fubar

Richard Webb

Reaction score
gizz, I always enjoy your pictures...keep them coming. Tinhorn, I'm wondering how you put that date stamp on your picture? I have a few trail pics where my PF's date stamp doesn't show up.

tdixon

Reaction score
THAT BEAR LOOKS LIKE HE HAS MANGE. BEARS FUR IS SOME WHAT WATERPROOF AND WOULDN'T MAT UP LIKE THAT. DO YOU HAVE WILD HOGS ON YOUR LAND?

Tinhorn

Reaction score
RW

I cropped of the date/time stamp but used the txt feature of Paint Shop Pro to type it back in.  Mine don't show up very good either, about like Gizz's High Jumping Doe.....it's disappointing

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics Gizz. I like the caboose in the air shots. I've been trying to get some whitetail pics on fence crossings where they leap real good. I've always been amazed at how quikly and gracefully deer can get over or under a fence. Me, I usually hang up a pant leg or shirt on the barbed wire and end up needing someone to free me if I can't get to my knife.

TDixon, the bear just looks like he's real wet, mange would look more spotty where there wasn't any hair wouldn't he?

gizz

Reaction score
After looking at it over and over I'm starting to think that first pic may be a Coyote. The ears should be ALL black for a bear and the hair just doesn't look right. Look at it with an open mind and then look at it again. It just doesn't look like a bear to me.

Jon Bain

Reaction score
You know gizz when I first saw the picture I said that didn't look like a bear's ear, but what do I know about bears. (I don't have any in my part of the woods) I am pretty positive it isn't a hog.  Hogs have stiffer bristles that would not lay down like that and the ear does not seem to match for a hog either.  I think you are closer with the coyote idea.

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
My first impression of that pic was coyote. Never seen a bear up close though.

gizz

Reaction score
The pic was taken about 6 miles from the nearest house on a fairly big PA mountain top. We have no wild pigs in PA and I don't think a dog would be up there wondering but you never know. We have lots (way more than i thought) coyote's running around up there and I'm getting the "warm and fuzzy" feeling that it's a coyote.

BTW, this is on a 3000 acre hunting club I belong to. Anyone interested in a Coyote Hunt? We'd like to get rid of them and they're legal 7 days a week in PA. We could all stay at the clubhouse (has all the comforts of home). I personally have no idea how to hunt them.

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Griz:
Nice pics. I have a roll in waiting for it to come back.  I will let you know how it does.  Thanks for sharing, Billy

tdixon

Reaction score
WATCH OUT GIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A WEREWOLF

:eatother:skeered

Possum

Reaction score
I know what the first pic is.  That  is the LIZARD MAN that relocated from SC a few years ago.  he hasn't been seen in quite a while here.  Great pictures!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom