A couple more buck pics!

thehairlessone

Reaction score
nice pics!the top one is a little small but still big enough to ride home in my truck.

rick

woodsman

Reaction score
A Buck is still a Buck ,I'd take the both of them if given the opp:smile-big-blue:
Great pics

vman

Reaction score
Well if I was hunting at the cabin in northern minnesota I would shoot them both, but who im I kidding I would never see a deer that big their. LOL,

Nice pics.

thehairlessone

Reaction score
no way i would shoot the bottom one now. Not that the one i got 2 yrs. ago was a monster but a decent 8 pt. Now i will only shoot a buck if it is bigger than him(not
that i am a trophy hunter) i just want one good enough to mount on the wall. Little
ones like that i would rather just let them walk to grow and maybe get a chance another day. I used to not mind shooting does but i dont even see that many of them now so i dont know if i would or not. I would like to let them go some more to try to rebound the population where i hunt at.

rick

shadow

Reaction score
Nice Bucks.  Let the bottom go to grow to a nice 8 pt or better...although that meet sure would be tender..

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Shadows right, let those little ones walk and sooner or later they get bigger or the bigger one comes by. I know it isn't going to happen everywhere but it does work.

By the way, nice pics.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom