A couple timers and RS PIRs

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
I have a couple of timers and and a RS PIR I'd like to get rid of.  I am posting it here instead of in the trading post because it's a good opportunity for someone to build their fist cam cheap and easy.  I just want to get my money out of them.   I prefer the MS20 over the RS.

Both timers use brians chip and include all switches and buttons and LED already wired up.  there is a camera lead with the little Pin connectors and I have the matching lead for the camera.  9V batery clip is also wired in.  Just add a camera and an enclosure and you are done.  One has an RS PIR already wired in and the other has the leads soldered in.  My RS has 2 for 9.97 and I could pick one up and hook it up If I need to.  I'd like to get $35 for the complete one and $24 for the one missing the PIR( or $35 if I get one for it).   They will work for any digital (S200 or D370) or a 35mm.  You would have to order a chip from brian with your preferences.

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I forwarded your email to myself at home thinking it would bring your address with it and it didd'nt.  Re-emailme this weekend so I can get back with you.

thanks

Top Bottom