A Fathers Day Hog Hunt.....

PunxXXX

Reaction score
I want to thank all the guys and gal I hunted with on Tejon ranch. It was a great weekend and I learned a to about pigs in general. I also would like to thank my cousin Brion and our guide Steven. I look forward to doing the hunt next year!!!! The Tejon ranch was just the start of my hopefully succesful hunting season.... Elk next guys.. I will post pix. See you all next year and good luck on all your hunts..

Erik

Attachments

fndaway66

Reaction score
Erik congrats on the pig. You are now hooked forever. It was a blast having you guys in camp. Good luck to you and Brion on your elk hunt. Make sure you post some pics.

Kurt

PunxXXX

Reaction score
The story of the Fathers Day hunt on Tejon

Well the story goes.... We had a couple of good chances to get a pig but always got busted by the wind!!! Go figure. The guide took me out at about 5:00 in the morning to a nice irrigated field.. I saw him once I got under the fence and the stalk was on. The first time we shot him with the range finder he was 50 yds. then 40 then 30.. It took a while and was kinda nerve racking but I took the shot as if it was a target. Picture perfect!! watching the lumnanock glow and center punch him in the shoulder. He walked about 40 yds to catch up with him group and just flopped on over.. I really owe it to our guide Steven and the Rage broadhead!!! I guess the month of hard practice helped to!!A fathers day I will never forget!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom